Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back, again. FOR REAL this time

Good grief.  It's been 2 forevers since I've blogged...again.  I'm about to give up on the book reviewing and I've cut back on several other things in my life so I think I can manage to blog again.  I miss it.  I miss randomly typing out the things that have been going on in my life and sharing with everyone...
So, since last November a lot has happened.  For starters, I HAD A BABY.  Yeah, didn't know if I'd ever get to have another one, but I did.  I call him "Our Planned Surprise".  Long story, but in the midst of trying to have a baby we got pregnant when we didn't think we would and lo' & behold we had Owen Blake Moody.  Our sweet little angel. 
 
He's so tiny and sweet and truly a little gift from above.  We're so lucky to have him.  I truly understand how blessed we are as a family.  Not everyone gets to have & hold this miracle in their arms.  (Motherhood can definitely make you believe in miracles if you didn't before).  I finally finished his announcements and they'll be sent out as soon as Shutterfly gets them to me.  You can see them FIRST right here:
Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.
 
 

Also, my big guy turned 7.  Lucky number 7.  I'm 1 very OLD mom.  I can't believe how time has flown watching my Brady grow up so very quick.  I'm so proud of him for being such a kind hearted & creative soul. 

(This idea came from my favorite blog: Trey & Lucy.  Braden thought it was awesome)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Carla Swafford said...

I kept looking for the LIKE button. LOL! Talk about being blessed. Me too! Love you, sweetie.

Contributors

poppy