Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time Flies

It just doesn't seem like it's been two months since I gave birth to my sweet little Owen.  He's grown so quick.  It amazes me the rate of growth a human being goes through in one year of life.  If you count conception until their 1st birthday it's just mind boggling.  According to the Mayo Clinic, from birth to 5 months of age a normal baby can grow a 1/2 - 1 inch per month and double their birth weight (in the first 5 months).  It seems like even nature doesn't want to let me keep my little man as a tiny baby!



This is my last week of maternity leave, and Josh has been gone on some training (blah, blah, blah) at Ft. Leonard Wood so I've tried to enjoy my little bit of quality time that I have left at home...which of course means I've got to start a new project.  This weeks project was painting the hall bathroom.  It was the room Josh wanted to paint first, but of course the boys' rooms had that honor, so I have just now gotten around to it.  With a little help from my sweet sister Audrey.  And it looks much better I must say... (don't worry, it's not YELLOW, the lighting was just really crappy.  The color is called Sunkissed Sand)

No comments:

Contributors

poppy