Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Best Times

I love fall.  It's the best.  I don't know why, but it always gets my creative juices flowing.  And in the last week I've finished distressing a barrel for my photographer friend Holly Allred with The Photographers, Inc. and then I painted this ugly side table that I bought at the thrift store for $4.  I needed a table for our sun room which is currently EMPTY except for my swing chair that Josh got me for my birthday, and I think this one turned out great.  I want a comfy space that everyone wants to spend time in and so I want fun & casual furniture.  This turned out great, I was really pleased.  I've still got a very large empty sun room, but I'm getting there.


Today I got to spend time with my cousin again.  This time it was to register for her baby shower.  Believe it or not, even though I have a 2 month old I've not been in Babies 'R Us in a long time.  It was so much fun.  I got to go through everything with my cousin and enjoy shopping for baby girl stuff and I also got to buy my littlest guy a few things.  It was the best of both worlds.  If I was loaded I would have bought 1/2 the store for our kids today.  Oh my goodness, having kids is so expensive and it's only that way because us moms can't help buying all the cute and cool stuff!  Ha!

Here's a couple of pics.  I love to watch them grow...




No comments:

Contributors

poppy